Reader reviews and comments on Lost Memory of Skin, plus links to write your own review.

Lost Memory of Skin

by Russell Banks

Lost Memory of Skin by Russell Banks

Sep 2011, 432 pages
    Jul 2012, 432 pages

Mark James

There is 1 reader review for Lost Memory of Skin

Power Reviewer Louise J (03/09/12)

Disappointing!
I was deeply disappointed and had a very difficult time finishing. I only finished because I’d invested a lot of time in this book. I’m not sure I’d recommend this one to my friends, at least without a warning.

The Summer Before the War

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness

K Your F C