Reader reviews and comments on Killed at the Whim of a Hat, plus links to write your own review.

Killed at the Whim of a Hat

Donna Chavez

There is 1 reader review for Killed at the Whim of a Hat

Soosi Day (10/13/11)

New series But All Cotterill
This book got a head start in Asia and, being a devout Cotterill fan, I got it as soon as it was out in Hong Kong. Though surprised to find a new protagonist, and a woman at that, I immediately was drawn in by the dry wit and unusual events and characters that always appear in his regional mysteries.

His character development in this novel is delightful, as are his descriptions of local culture and issues. I particularly liked Jimm Juree's sibling character. The plot keeps the reader speculating, but there is so much to enjoy about this book that the core mystery is just the icing on the cake. If you have not read any of his other books and you enjoy this one, then you must try the ones set in Cambodia in the late 1970's.

Thailand's Political Turmoil

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M