Reader reviews and comments on Wildwood, plus links to write your own review.

Wildwood by Colin Meloy, Carson Ellis

Aug 2011, 560 pages
    Sep 2012, 576 pages

Tamara Smith

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Wildwood

anonymus (03/28/16)

good at first, but easily forgotten
I liked it when i was reading it, but after i was done i quickly forgot a lot about the book.
Meg (07/22/13)

Fantasy
I personally think that this book was over the top with fantasy. If you like maximum fantasy, you will like this. If you are not interested in things such as: crows stealing your brother, talking wolves dressed as soldiers, and postmen taking you in their van, then you wouldn't survive the first couple chapters. If you do, however, then this is the absolute PERFECT book for you.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

Beware the man of one book

K Your F C