Reader reviews and comments on Moon Over Manifest, plus links to write your own review.

Moon Over Manifest

Amy Reading

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Moon Over Manifest

Kylie

Good Book
I like this book because it has like real things and feelings that happen to people its not just a spoiled little girl who has everything good happen to her, she actually has troubles and thoughts and feelings!
Lynn

Wonderful story
This book was recommended to me by the librarian at the k-8 school where I worked. It was new and she wanted an opinion. I loved it - a great story about a young girl living in a new town where she knows no one - not to mention that her family situation is difficult. She shows great strength as she explores that new life and as she learns about who she is. I wish this book had been available to me when I was a young reader.
KK

Great!
I loved it!!!! It was the best book that I think I have read in yyears!! I recommend to all. Friends and FAMILY!!!!!

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Transcendent Kingdom
    Transcendent Kingdom
    by Yaa Gyasi
    Yaa Gyasi's (pronounced "yah jessie") Transcendent Kingdom is, among other things, a meditation on ...
  • Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...
  • Book Jacket: The Standardization of Demoralization Procedures
    The Standardization of Demoralization Procedures
    by Jennifer Hofmann
    The title of Jennifer Hofmann's perceptive debut novel with its bureaucratese strongly suggests a ...
  • Book Jacket: His Only Wife
    His Only Wife
    by Peace Adzo Medie
    21-year-old Afi is a talented Ghanaian seamstress eager to study fashion design, but her life is ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

The Shadow King
by Maaza Mengiste

An unforgettable epic shortlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize, and named a best book of the year by the New York Times.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C