Reader reviews and comments on Moon Over Manifest, plus links to write your own review.

Moon Over Manifest

Amy Reading

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Moon Over Manifest

Lynn (01/07/12)

Wonderful story
This book was recommended to me by the librarian at the k-8 school where I worked. It was new and she wanted an opinion. I loved it - a great story about a young girl living in a new town where she knows no one - not to mention that her family situation is difficult. She shows great strength as she explores that new life and as she learns about who she is. I wish this book had been available to me when I was a young reader.
KK (04/07/11)

Great!
I loved it!!!! It was the best book that I think I have read in yyears!! I recommend to all. Friends and FAMILY!!!!!

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

I like a thin book because it will steady a table...

Y S M B, I'll S Y