Reader reviews and comments on Blood, Bones & Butter, plus links to write your own review.

Blood, Bones & Butter

Megan Shaffer

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Blood, Bones & Butter

Jean (01/15/14)

Well-written Book Not Just for Foodies
Ms. Hamilton's story caught me at the first page and took me through the many stages of her life and career. I love to read about cooking, but it is the stories of the people in her life that held me and continue to be in my head still. This book is a keeper.
Elisabeth (04/06/11)

Frenetic!
This book is fascinating, often in that train wreck sort of way. Gabrielle Hamilton is a terrific writer who tells her crazy life story in an unpretentious fashion. The frenetic pace and actions of Hamilton's life give the book the feel of The Glass Castle. I put off reading B,B&B for a while because I am not a true foodie. It did not matter; it's a great read whether you are into food or not.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

He who opens a door, closes a prison

Y S M B, I'll S Y