Reader reviews and comments on Mr. Chartwell, plus links to write your own review.

Mr. Chartwell

Jennifer G Wilder

There is 1 reader review for Mr. Chartwell

Blueangel (02/08/12)

The Dark of it all
I loved this book both as a great fun read as well as a study into the dark world of depression. It brought back real life memories of the world of my very best friend and partner. I found Ms. Hunt to be right on the mark with her soft description of how some minds work. Entertaining and thought provoking.
Highly recommended.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are

Y S M B, I'll S Y