Reader reviews and comments on Mr. Chartwell, plus links to write your own review.

Mr. Chartwell

Jennifer G Wilder

There is 1 reader review for Mr. Chartwell

Blueangel

The Dark of it all
I loved this book both as a great fun read as well as a study into the dark world of depression. It brought back real life memories of the world of my very best friend and partner. I found Ms. Hunt to be right on the mark with her soft description of how some minds work. Entertaining and thought provoking.
Highly recommended.

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes