Reader reviews and comments on Thirteen Hours, plus links to write your own review.

Thirteen Hours

by Deon Meyer

Thirteen Hours by Deon Meyer X
Thirteen Hours by Deon Meyer

Sep 2010, 384 pages
    Sep 2011, 560 pages

Cindy Anderson

There is 1 reader review for Thirteen Hours

Discovered Deon Meyer quite by accident; picked up Thirteen Hours in large print at my local library. It was a can't put 'em down story which brought back memories of places I visited when in Cape Town, South Africa in 2008. I emailed my South African friend asking him if he'd heard of Deon Myers. He hadn't read any of his books, but said I was the second person from the U.S. who had mentioned the author. I plan to read all of Meyer's books!

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony