Reader reviews and comments on Thirteen Hours, plus links to write your own review.

Thirteen Hours

Cindy Anderson

There is 1 reader review for Thirteen Hours

Nancie (10/16/11)

Compelling
Discovered Deon Meyer quite by accident; picked up Thirteen Hours in large print at my local library. It was a can't put 'em down story which brought back memories of places I visited when in Cape Town, South Africa in 2008. I emailed my South African friend asking him if he'd heard of Deon Myers. He hadn't read any of his books, but said I was the second person from the U.S. who had mentioned the author. I plan to read all of Meyer's books!

Discover your next great read here

The One-in-a-Million Boy
by Monica Wood

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

When an old man dies, a library burns to the ground.

Y S M B, I'll S Y