Reader reviews and comments on Father of the Rain, plus links to write your own review.

Father of the Rain

Beverly Melven

There is 1 reader review for Father of the Rain

Deborah D.

This is a 10 star book!
I judge a book by its ability to stay with me beyond the last page. I read this book several weeks ago and still ruminate. Lily King ably explores the relationship between a father and daughter during the 70's. Complicating the relationship is the father's ongoing battle with alcoholism. King's description of life with the unpredictable and bewildering behaviors of an alcoholic are spot on. This book is one of the better novels I have read this year. Highly recommended.

An Interview With Lily King

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F