MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Private Life, plus links to write your own review.

Private Life

Jennifer G Wilder

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Private Life

Buni Wells (04/18/11)

Tedious and Boring
I struggled for days to get through this book, thinking it would have a unique or wonderful ending since the entire book was so tedious and ridiculous... It did not. Though a much recommended book, I felt sure I was missing something and even reread some areas, finally realizing that it was just too far out and tedious, never really having a good plot or purpose, in my humble opinion.
Power Reviewer Dorothy T. (08/30/10)

Tedious reading
I found parts of this novel very tedious reading. I tried to follow the scientific theories, but couldn't, and eventually decided that it wasn't really necessary to understand them. Many of the characters are not engaging, but the story did keep me interested to the end, such as it is.

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages