Reader reviews and comments on Private Life, plus links to write your own review.

Private Life

Jennifer G Wilder

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Private Life

Buni Wells (04/18/11)

Tedious and Boring
I struggled for days to get through this book, thinking it would have a unique or wonderful ending since the entire book was so tedious and ridiculous... It did not. Though a much recommended book, I felt sure I was missing something and even reread some areas, finally realizing that it was just too far out and tedious, never really having a good plot or purpose, in my humble opinion.
Power Reviewer Dorothy T. (08/30/10)

Tedious reading
I found parts of this novel very tedious reading. I tried to follow the scientific theories, but couldn't, and eventually decided that it wasn't really necessary to understand them. Many of the characters are not engaging, but the story did keep me interested to the end, such as it is.

Discover your next great read here

The One-in-a-Million Boy
by Monica Wood

The Garden of Small Beginnings
    by Abbi Waxman

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

A book is one of the most patient of all man's inventions.

Y S M B, I'll S Y