Reader reviews and comments on Freeze Frame, plus links to write your own review.

Freeze Frame

Jo Perry

There is 1 reader review for Freeze Frame

Barbara Peters (05/10/10)

Updating the Enzo Series
This isn't a review -- since I am Peter May's editor one can assume I am a delighted fan of his work.

This is to say that in line with the forensics in the seven-book Enzo series based on a wager that the Scottish scientist can solve seven cold cases presented in a book by Parisian journalist Roger Raffin -- perhaps a ruffian himself -- we have retitled the first two books to fit the concept better.

Thus 2006's Extraordinary People is now available in trade paperback as DRY BONES. The Critic is now A VINTAGE CORPSE. Both are available under these titles while the older titles no longer are.

Then comes Blacklight Blue and now Freeze Frame. And next year we will get Blow Back, investigating the mysterious death of a three-star Michelin Guide chef which in France is a ticket to serious money and fame. The celebrity chef has gained recognition in the US in various ways including the book and film "Julie and Julia."

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

To win without risk is to triumph without glory

O My D B