Reader reviews and comments on Freeze Frame, plus links to write your own review.

Freeze Frame

Jo Perry

There is 1 reader review for Freeze Frame

Barbara Peters (05/10/10)

Updating the Enzo Series
This isn't a review -- since I am Peter May's editor one can assume I am a delighted fan of his work.

This is to say that in line with the forensics in the seven-book Enzo series based on a wager that the Scottish scientist can solve seven cold cases presented in a book by Parisian journalist Roger Raffin -- perhaps a ruffian himself -- we have retitled the first two books to fit the concept better.

Thus 2006's Extraordinary People is now available in trade paperback as DRY BONES. The Critic is now A VINTAGE CORPSE. Both are available under these titles while the older titles no longer are.

Then comes Blacklight Blue and now Freeze Frame. And next year we will get Blow Back, investigating the mysterious death of a three-star Michelin Guide chef which in France is a ticket to serious money and fame. The celebrity chef has gained recognition in the US in various ways including the book and film "Julie and Julia."

The Summer Before the War
    Tender
    by Belinda McKeon

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

Dictators ride to and fro on tigers from which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry.

K Your F C