Reader reviews and comments on Nothing, plus links to write your own review.

Nothing

Cindy Anderson

There is 1 reader review for Nothing

Nicole

Nothing
I read this book when it first came out not too long ago for my book club. I picked up before anyone else did, and ever since I talked about it, everyone has loved it. This book is definitely not meant for 12 year olds, nor would I really want a 13 year old to read this. Or if you did allow a thirteen year old to read this, I'd be wary. The content in this is a bit mature, and the thoughts and ideas are definitely food for thought as someone else said. I find myself still going back to this book and thinking about the meaning. The author did a really good job in making a really meaningful book in under 200 pages or so.

The Treetop Philosopher

by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers