MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Nothing, plus links to write your own review.

by Janne Teller

Feb 2010, 240 pages
    Mar 2012, 240 pages

Cindy Anderson

There is 1 reader review for Nothing

Nicole (06/05/10)

Nothing
I read this book when it first came out not too long ago for my book club. I picked up before anyone else did, and ever since I talked about it, everyone has loved it. This book is definitely not meant for 12 year olds, nor would I really want a 13 year old to read this. Or if you did allow a thirteen year old to read this, I'd be wary. The content in this is a bit mature, and the thoughts and ideas are definitely food for thought as someone else said. I find myself still going back to this book and thinking about the meaning. The author did a really good job in making a really meaningful book in under 200 pages or so.

The Treetop Philosopher

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win The Widow

"Engrossing."
- Stephen King

A loving husband or a heartless killer…She'd know. Wouldn't she?

• Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Terranauts
    The Terranauts
    by T.C. Boyle
    In an increasingly noisy and fractious world, the idea of "getting away from it all" holds ...
    The Gardens of Consolation
    by Parisa Reza
    The Gardens of Consolation introduces 12-year-old Talla, and her 20-year-old husband Sadar, as they ...

H I A H Does