Reader reviews and comments on The Mysterious Howling, plus links to write your own review.

The Mysterious Howling

Jennifer G Wilder

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Mysterious Howling

Power Reviewer Becky H

I loved this book!
I received this book as an ARC some time ago and found it delightful. I laughed out loud and yet was moved almost to tears. I am a retired children's librarian and I most heartily recommend this book to all the children and adults who loved Mary Poppins and Daddy Long Legs with bits of Diane Duane thrown in. There is enough mystery to keep a reluctant reader reading, enough weirdness for the boys and enough pluckiness for the girls.

I can't wait for the sequel!
Sue

Ahh-roooooo!
Driving around Silicon Valley can be an irritating experience. So many cars out there, and it seems other drivers' only objective is to get in front of me. To keep my speed and blood pressure down, I listen to children's audio books while commuting. It's just the right tone, often funny, and something to look forward to when I get in the car.

My last favorite was 'Skulduggery Pleasant'. And now, there's the 'Mysterious Howling'. I found myself howling along as I drove to Safeway--thank goodness the windows were up. Ah-roooo!

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon
    by Kit De Waal
  • Book Jacket: New People
    New People
    by Danzy Senna

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

The Heart's Invisible Furies