MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, plus links to write your own review.

The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind

Jo Perry

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind

Sarah (10/29/14)

The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind is a very inspiring story. It made me think that we live such a great life. William the main character within the story has such innovative ideas and just luxurious dreams that he wanted to achieve to make his village and no only his village a better place but the world with his endless idea, tht could've made a difference in our world today. I recommend this book to people that love non fiction books and would like to read about bow people lives and experience shaped themselves to be a better person.
aishu (10/27/13)

The book I loved
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind is a very inspiring story which makes us think about the innovative ideas of the future generation. it not only says says about the difficulties of a boy who wants to achieve his dream of living a luxurious life but also it helps us to know that great minds wherever they are definitely will win over the world.
Alice (09/29/10)

Love the book
This book really left an impression on me. In the beginning I thought it would be boring but I really got into it. With all William went through, I felt for him. One day when I went to eat lunch and saw my friend throw out food because she didn't like it , I couldn't help but think of William during the famine and how that bit of food would have helped his family for a week.

The Lost Child
    by Caryl Phillips
    The Lost Child is a modern novel constructed within a historical frame, invoking one of the most ...
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi
    Bad Country
    by CB McKenzie
    If author CB McKenzie's decidedly noir debut novel Bad Country were chocolate, it would be at ...

If I Forget You
    by Thomas Christopher Greene

A haunting tale of lost love from the critically acclaimed author of The Headmaster's Wife.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win The Charmers

The Charmers by Elizabeth Adler

"This tale of romantic suspense makes the perfect beach read."
—Library Journal