Reader reviews and comments on The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, plus links to write your own review.

The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind

Jo Perry

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind

BookLover

Beautifully crafted story
Charming and inspiring, about a boy who perseveres through hardship, bullying, and poverty to accomplish his dream.
Alice

Love the book
This book really left an impression on me. In the beginning I thought it would be boring but I really got into it. With all William went through, I felt for him. One day when I went to eat lunch and saw my friend throw out food because she didn't like it , I couldn't help but think of William during the famine and how that bit of food would have helped his family for a week.
Sarah

The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind is a very inspiring story. It made me think that we live such a great life. William the main character within the story has such innovative ideas and just luxurious dreams that he wanted to achieve to make his village and no only his village a better place but the world with his endless idea, tht could've made a difference in our world today. I recommend this book to people that love non fiction books and would like to read about bow people lives and experience shaped themselves to be a better person.
aishu

The book I loved
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind is a very inspiring story which makes us think about the innovative ideas of the future generation. it not only says says about the difficulties of a boy who wants to achieve his dream of living a luxurious life but also it helps us to know that great minds wherever they are definitely will win over the world.

• Book Jacket: The Immortalists
    The Immortalists
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    The Hearts of Men
    by Nickolas Butler
    Set mostly in the woodlands of north Wisconsin, Nikolas Butler spins a familial saga that explores ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S