Reader reviews and comments on The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, plus links to write your own review.

The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind

Jo Perry

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind

BookLover (08/17/16)

Beautifully crafted story
Charming and inspiring, about a boy who perseveres through hardship, bullying, and poverty to accomplish his dream.
Sarah (10/29/14)

The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind is a very inspiring story. It made me think that we live such a great life. William the main character within the story has such innovative ideas and just luxurious dreams that he wanted to achieve to make his village and no only his village a better place but the world with his endless idea, tht could've made a difference in our world today. I recommend this book to people that love non fiction books and would like to read about bow people lives and experience shaped themselves to be a better person.
aishu (10/27/13)

The book I loved
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind is a very inspiring story which makes us think about the innovative ideas of the future generation. it not only says says about the difficulties of a boy who wants to achieve his dream of living a luxurious life but also it helps us to know that great minds wherever they are definitely will win over the world.
Alice (09/29/10)

Love the book
This book really left an impression on me. In the beginning I thought it would be boring but I really got into it. With all William went through, I felt for him. One day when I went to eat lunch and saw my friend throw out food because she didn't like it , I couldn't help but think of William during the famine and how that bit of food would have helped his family for a week.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you

Y S M B, I'll S Y