MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, plus links to write your own review.

The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind

Jo Perry

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind

BookLover (08/17/16)

Beautifully crafted story
Charming and inspiring, about a boy who perseveres through hardship, bullying, and poverty to accomplish his dream.
Sarah (10/29/14)

The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind is a very inspiring story. It made me think that we live such a great life. William the main character within the story has such innovative ideas and just luxurious dreams that he wanted to achieve to make his village and no only his village a better place but the world with his endless idea, tht could've made a difference in our world today. I recommend this book to people that love non fiction books and would like to read about bow people lives and experience shaped themselves to be a better person.
aishu (10/27/13)

The book I loved
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind is a very inspiring story which makes us think about the innovative ideas of the future generation. it not only says says about the difficulties of a boy who wants to achieve his dream of living a luxurious life but also it helps us to know that great minds wherever they are definitely will win over the world.
Alice (09/29/10)

Love the book
This book really left an impression on me. In the beginning I thought it would be boring but I really got into it. With all William went through, I felt for him. One day when I went to eat lunch and saw my friend throw out food because she didn't like it , I couldn't help but think of William during the famine and how that bit of food would have helped his family for a week.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win The Widow

"Engrossing."
- Stephen King

A loving husband or a heartless killer…She'd know. Wouldn't she?

• Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Terranauts
    The Terranauts
    by T.C. Boyle
    In an increasingly noisy and fractious world, the idea of "getting away from it all" holds ...
    The Gardens of Consolation
    by Parisa Reza
    The Gardens of Consolation introduces 12-year-old Talla, and her 20-year-old husband Sadar, as they ...

H I A H Does