Reader reviews and comments on Abigail Adams, plus links to write your own review.

Abigail Adams

BJ Nathan Hegedus

There is 1 reader review for Abigail Adams

Lily R.

Wonderful
This is quite good. It is detailed and well researched. Adams was a feminist before her time and the letters to her husband, friends and family show her wisdom and humour.

It is provides a historical insight that few books do from a female point of view during that time period with excellent clarity.

I highly recommend this.

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

M T G Before I S