Reader reviews and comments on Al Capone Shines My Shoes, plus links to write your own review.

Al Capone Shines My Shoes

Jan 2011, 288 pages

Jo Perry

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Al Capone Shines My Shoes

david kenny

al capone shines my shoes
This is the best book ever!
Rose

Awesome!
I thought this book was very good. I think you would have to have read the first book if you would like to read this one. One thing happened after another which made the book suspenseful. I give the book an A! :.D
C.White

Excellent job Ms. Choldenko!
I used this book as a novel study for my class and they absolutely loved it! Unbelievably, when I told my students there homework was to read chapters 6 - 10 all students came back reading more than I expected! Even the ones who don't usually do there homework! I personally loved the book as well! The characters were very well organized. I have read the first book and I loved that one as well. Every thing went well! My students like every part, well some were grinning about the relationship between Piper and moose, but it wasn't that bad. Great book. 5/5
SchoolGirl

I NEED HELP!!!!
Can some one please tell me how the problem with Moose owing Capone was solved. Thanks so much, please help.

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    by Marie Benedict
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict, notable author of previous historical fiction such ...
  • Book Jacket: To Be a Man
    To Be a Man
    by Nicole Krauss
    While, as its title hints, To Be a Man by Nicole Krauss is concerned with masculinity, it renders a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Office of Historical Corrections
    The Office of Historical Corrections
    by Danielle Evans
    In The Office of Historical Corrections, the second story collection from Danielle Evans, readers ...
    The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

The Dutch House is my introduction to Ann Patchett, which, after reading it, surprises me. I had ...

At the Edge of the Haight
    by Katherine Seligman

Winner of the 2019 PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially Engaged Fiction.

The Fortunate Ones
    by Ed Tarkington

An engrossing story of class, love, and loyalty for fans of Kevin Wilson's Nothing to See Here.

The Moment of Lift
by Melinda Gates
How can we summon a moment of lift for women? Because when you lift up women, you lift up humanity.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

T M T C, T M T Stay T S