Reader reviews and comments on Big Machine, plus links to write your own review.

Big Machine

Marnie Colton

There is 1 reader review for Big Machine

Bonnie Brody

A Trip to the Wild Side
Part mystery, part science fiction and part fantasy, this book is a genre buster. It is about a group of ex-addicts and street people, all black, who have been chosen to be a group of Unlikely Scholars. Their job is to read newspaper articles looking for sightings of the Voice, an other-worldly voice that spoke to their ancestral founder. When not reading newspapers, they go on dangerous missions around and under the earth to preserve their heritage.

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E