Reader reviews and comments on The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, plus links to write your own review.

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane

by Katherine Howe

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe

Jun 2009, 384 pages
    Apr 2010, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane

Sally N (02/12/11)

Not Your Average Salem Witch Story
I found this story absolutely fascinating. Set in the current time period and written in a style both elegant and entertaining, Howe skillfully weaves a tale of mystery, romance and a discovery of untold family secrets. This book left me hungry for more like it.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up

O My D B