Reader reviews and comments on Q&A (Slumdog Millionaire), plus links to write your own review.

Q&A (Slumdog Millionaire)

by Vikas Swarup

Q&A (Slumdog Millionaire) by Vikas Swarup

Jul 2005, 336 pages
    Nov 2008, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for Q&A (Slumdog Millionaire)

Power Reviewer Lupoman

Q & A
Having first seen the movie "Slumdog Millionaire", about a teenager from the slums of Mumbai who is a contestant on the TV game show "Who wants to be a millionaire" and is winning. But how does he do it? Is he cheating, is he very smart, or is it destiny?
The movie won many awards including the Oscar for Best Picture, so I read the book, hoping it was a satisfying read.
This book was phenomenal; far-exceeding my expectations, and a fast paced, page-turning story. The book is as good as the movie, but in my opinion, the book's ending is much better and very satisfying. A must read! 5 stars

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F