Reader reviews and comments on The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had, plus links to write your own review.

The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had

Jo Perry

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had

lov3 m3

loved it
I loved it, and she visited our school! Mary G. Porter it was great.
Shay

The best bad luck i eever had
I thought it was going to be boring but when I got the book and started to read it my mom could not get me to listen to her at all! It took me 3 days to finish the book. I think everyone that says that book looks boring to pick it up and read something new because it is very good in my personal opinion.
amanda

the best bad luck i ever had
I think the book was very boring in the beginning because, well, it just listed what they did in like the first 30 chapters. And then the book got a plot in like the last part of the book - but the end was really really good:D

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed