Reader reviews and comments on The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had, plus links to write your own review.

The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had

Jo Perry

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had

lov3 m3 (04/30/11)

loved it
I loved it, and she visited our school! Mary G. Porter it was great.
Shay (10/28/10)

The best bad luck i eever had
I thought it was going to be boring but when I got the book and started to read it my mom could not get me to listen to her at all! It took me 3 days to finish the book. I think everyone that says that book looks boring to pick it up and read something new because it is very good in my personal opinion.
amanda (12/06/09)

the best bad luck i ever had
I think the book was very boring in the beginning because, well, it just listed what they did in like the first 30 chapters. And then the book got a plot in like the last part of the book - but the end was really really good:D

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

O My D B