Reader reviews and comments on The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had, plus links to write your own review.

The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had

Jo Perry

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had

lov3 m3 (04/30/11)

loved it
I loved it, and she visited our school! Mary G. Porter it was great.
Shay (10/28/10)

The best bad luck i eever had
I thought it was going to be boring but when I got the book and started to read it my mom could not get me to listen to her at all! It took me 3 days to finish the book. I think everyone that says that book looks boring to pick it up and read something new because it is very good in my personal opinion.
amanda (12/06/09)

the best bad luck i ever had
I think the book was very boring in the beginning because, well, it just listed what they did in like the first 30 chapters. And then the book got a plot in like the last part of the book - but the end was really really good:D

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child

K Your F C