Reader reviews and comments on The Tourist, plus links to write your own review.

The Tourist

Amy Reading

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Tourist

Power Reviewer Lupoman

The Tourist
"The Tourist" is a great read. This spy thriller has many twists and turns and a few surprises to keep the reader off-balanced. The writing style is similar to Robert Ludlum's best works. The bottom line? If you love Ludlum, then you will embrace this book. I enjoyed reading it.
pidster

Solid Read
Story well constructed and an enjoyable read. The plot runs well until approaching the end, then it gets a bit shallow and runs out of steam.
My impression of the conclusion is an attempt at a Le'Carresk ...In From the Cold lit, but came off flat. Recommended read, enjoy it for what it is.

My Name Is Leon
  • Book Jacket: Hunger
    Hunger
    by Roxane Gay

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

The Heart's Invisible Furies