Reader reviews and comments on The Tourist, plus links to write your own review.

The Tourist

Amy Reading

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Tourist

pidster (01/18/11)

Solid Read
Story well constructed and an enjoyable read. The plot runs well until approaching the end, then it gets a bit shallow and runs out of steam.
My impression of the conclusion is an attempt at a Le'Carresk ...In From the Cold lit, but came off flat. Recommended read, enjoy it for what it is.
Power Reviewer Lupoman (04/25/09)

The Tourist
"The Tourist" is a great read. This spy thriller has many twists and turns and a few surprises to keep the reader off-balanced. The writing style is similar to Robert Ludlum's best works. The bottom line? If you love Ludlum, then you will embrace this book. I enjoyed reading it.

The Summer Before the War

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

It is among the commonplaces of education that we often first cut off the living root and then try to replace its ...

K Your F C