Reader reviews and comments on The Tourist, plus links to write your own review.

The Tourist

Amy Reading

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Tourist

Power Reviewer Lupoman

The Tourist
"The Tourist" is a great read. This spy thriller has many twists and turns and a few surprises to keep the reader off-balanced. The writing style is similar to Robert Ludlum's best works. The bottom line? If you love Ludlum, then you will embrace this book. I enjoyed reading it.
pidster

Solid Read
Story well constructed and an enjoyable read. The plot runs well until approaching the end, then it gets a bit shallow and runs out of steam.
My impression of the conclusion is an attempt at a Le'Carresk ...In From the Cold lit, but came off flat. Recommended read, enjoy it for what it is.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers