Reader reviews and comments on The School of Essential Ingredients, plus links to write your own review.

The School of Essential Ingredients

Joanne Collings

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The School of Essential Ingredients

Power Reviewer Louise J

Absolutely Loved It!!
I loved this story! It was like a savoury meal shared with friends. The aroma and flavours of the food matched the conversation and the moods of those participating in the experience. The pungent aroma of spices almost had a hypnotic effect on the chef’s preparing the food as they reminisced about times past, current, and future and culminated into a joyous meal we could all enjoy!
MB Howard

Treat for my senses
I recommend this novel to those who appreciate character driven stories and cook with love.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F