What readers think of Backtalk, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Feb 1998, 176 pages

There is 1 reader review for Backtalk

JACV

Excellent Resource in Today’s Rude World
Faced with rude talk bombarding our families from media, and “cute,” shorts of back talking children, I am revisiting a book I recommended to many families over my career as an educator. Time for it to recirculate. Easy, practical and honest.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...
  • Book Jacket: Somehow
    Somehow
    by Anne Lamott
    Anne Lamott knows a thing or two about love. In fact, there is so much of it exuding from her essay ...
    The Wings Upon Her Back
    by Samantha Mills
    Faith is a delicate thing. At its best, it can offer peace in times of crisis. At its worst, it can ...
  • Book Jacket: All Fours
    All Fours
    by Miranda July
    The premise of her second novel All Fours is simple enough but also as strange as one would expect ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C