Reader reviews and comments on Sing Them Home, plus links to write your own review.

Sing Them Home

Vy Armour

There is 1 reader review for Sing Them Home

Katherine Yuhas

Add This to Your Must Read List
I had such a wonderful time reading this book. It is a real treat to sink into the world of Emlyn Springs, Nebraska and the characters who live there. The story of the lives of the adult Jones children whose mother disappeared in a tornado many years ago is funny and touching and very well written. Even though the story was over 500 pages I still didn't want it to end. The author did a wonderful job of interweaving the story from the past with the events taking place in the present and the details on Welsh traditions are just fascinating. I can't recommend this book highly enough.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F