Reader reviews and comments on The Triumph of Justice, plus links to write your own review.

The Triumph of Justice

Jun 1999, 644 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Triumph of Justice

J.T Barrett

Trumph Of Justice
I think it was a wonderful book,written by a smart and talented man. It proved once and for all O.J. was guilty of murdering two young people,and got to walk away free because of poor work by the D.A. in his crimmnal trial. MR PETROCELLI should have tried his first trial O.J. would be rotting in jail where he belongs. J.T BARRETT
me

This is not only a very well written book, Mr. Petrocelli is an extremely articulate, and sensitive writer. I actually heard him read this book on audio tape. His voice and annuciation made this book even more enjoyable! I am a new fan!
O.J. Simpson

I thought the book was basially on point. Although, I would have appreciated a little more of MY perspective. A must read for recently divorced men. I look forward to the next book. The juice.
Anonymous

Every person should read this book! It is awe-inspiring, and amazing. It proves without a doubt that Simpson is guilty! Daniel Petrocelli is a fantastic lawyer.
Anne E.V. Morales

Awesome Book!!! Totally inspiring
David

It should be kept near the toilet until completely absorbed.

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown