What readers think of The Triumph of Justice, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Jun 1999, 644 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Triumph of Justice

J.T Barrett

Trumph Of Justice
I think it was a wonderful book,written by a smart and talented man. It proved once and for all O.J. was guilty of murdering two young people,and got to walk away free because of poor work by the D.A. in his crimmnal trial. MR PETROCELLI should have tried his first trial O.J. would be rotting in jail where he belongs. J.T BARRETT
me

This is not only a very well written book, Mr. Petrocelli is an extremely articulate, and sensitive writer. I actually heard him read this book on audio tape. His voice and annuciation made this book even more enjoyable! I am a new fan!
O.J. Simpson

I thought the book was basially on point. Although, I would have appreciated a little more of MY perspective. A must read for recently divorced men. I look forward to the next book. The juice.

Every person should read this book! It is awe-inspiring, and amazing. It proves without a doubt that Simpson is guilty! Daniel Petrocelli is a fantastic lawyer.
Anne E.V. Morales

Awesome Book!!! Totally inspiring
David

It should be kept near the toilet until completely absorbed.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Becoming Madam Secretary
    Becoming Madam Secretary
    by Stephanie Dray
    Our First Impressions reviewers enjoyed reading about Frances Perkins, Franklin Delano Roosevelt's ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Bloodcarver
    The Last Bloodcarver
    by Vanessa Le
    The city-state of Theumas is a gleaming metropolis of advanced technology and innovation where the ...
  • Book Jacket: Say Hello to My Little Friend
    Say Hello to My Little Friend
    by Jennine CapĂł Crucet
    Twenty-year-old Ismael Reyes is making a living in Miami as an impersonator of the rapper/singer ...
  • Book Jacket: The Painter's Daughters
    The Painter's Daughters
    by Emily Howes
    Peggy and Molly Gainsborough are sisters and best friends, living an idyllic life in 18th-century ...

BookBrowse Book Club

A Great Country
by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
A novel exploring the ties and fractures of a close-knit Indian-American family in the aftermath of a violent encounter with the police.

Members Recommend

The House on Biscayne Bay
    by Chanel Cleeton

As death stalks a gothic mansion in Miami, the lives of two women intertwine as the past and present collide.

The Stone Home
    by Crystal Hana Kim

A moving family drama and coming-of-age story revealing a dark corner of South Korean history.

They say that in the end truth will triumph, but it's a lie.

S B the B