Reader reviews and comments on The Triumph of Justice, plus links to write your own review.

The Triumph of Justice

Jun 1999, 644 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Triumph of Justice

J.T Barrett

Trumph Of Justice
I think it was a wonderful book,written by a smart and talented man. It proved once and for all O.J. was guilty of murdering two young people,and got to walk away free because of poor work by the D.A. in his crimmnal trial. MR PETROCELLI should have tried his first trial O.J. would be rotting in jail where he belongs. J.T BARRETT

This is not only a very well written book, Mr. Petrocelli is an extremely articulate, and sensitive writer. I actually heard him read this book on audio tape. His voice and annuciation made this book even more enjoyable! I am a new fan!
O.J. Simpson

I thought the book was basially on point. Although, I would have appreciated a little more of MY perspective. A must read for recently divorced men. I look forward to the next book. The juice.

Every person should read this book! It is awe-inspiring, and amazing. It proves without a doubt that Simpson is guilty! Daniel Petrocelli is a fantastic lawyer.
Anne E.V. Morales

Awesome Book!!! Totally inspiring

It should be kept near the toilet until completely absorbed.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony