Reader reviews and comments on The Graveyard Book, plus links to write your own review.

The Graveyard Book

Donna Chavez

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Graveyard Book

J. A. Thomas

More Please.....!
I had to read this for a on-line college class. I did not think I was going to enjoy it. When I opened the book to the first page, I was pleasantly, surprised. I read the book in a weekend and I really enjoyed it. I would love to read more about Nobody, after he left the graveyard. I am 46, and this book brought back many memories of my youth. Thanks Neil!
Anonymous chicken

Graveyard book
This was a thrilling story of which Bod became an adult. He has had much more adventure in his life than mine. I really do wish I could be like him. Neil Gaiman writes odd books, usually somewhat creepy, but he has some of the only books of this kind, besides full horror books. His books are enjoyable for children and adults. I may be only 12 years old, but I love to write and after this book and Coraline he is my writing hero. This book is exceptionally good, and he is doing the world a favor being an author.
Joseph Sta Ana

The Graveyard Book
An exhilarating read. Because I am now in my teens, I find it hard for children's books to fascinate me, but I found this is hardly a children' s book. It contained such beauty. Who could have thought you can make a story about a secluded graveyard, something very trivial nowadays. It is worthy of the Newberry Medal.
Madison Kelly

Fantasitc
It was very suspenseful and kept me on my feet....I very much so recommended this book to anyone who wants to read it.:
Kim

Charming ghost tale
I've been a Gaiman fan for years, with American Gods and Anansi Boy perennially on my ever-shifting "favorite books” list. I thought I’d give The Graveyard Book a try, even though I knew it was a children’s book. I was not disappointed. Although certainly lighter than his adult books, The Graveyard Book is quite entertaining. Gaiman is a consummate story teller, whether it be for kids or adults, and he does a fine job here. I’d think older children (say, over the age of 10) would find this novel very enjoyable (despite its occasionally gruesome content) -- as would any of us older kids just looking for a couple of hours of escapism.

• Book Jacket: The Inflamed Mind
    The Inflamed Mind
    by Edward Bullmore
    It is common knowledge that depression diminishes the quality of sufferers' lives, but few people ...
  • Book Jacket: The Adults
    The Adults
    by Caroline Hulse
    Things have already fallen apart on the first page of The Adults. The novel opens with an emergency ...
  • Book Jacket: News of Our Loved Ones
    News of Our Loved Ones
    by Abigail DeWitt
    The Delasalle family of Abigail DeWitt's News of Our Loved Ones are no strangers to the dark specter...
  • Book Jacket: My Sister, the Serial Killer
    My Sister, the Serial Killer
    by Oyinkan Braithwaite
    While the title of the novel gives away the plot, My Sister, the Serial Killer is essentially a ...

Force of Nature
by Jane Harper

As atmospheric, tense, and explosive as her New York Times bestselling debut, The Dry!

At the Wolf's Table
    by Rosella Postorino

The internationally bestselling novel about the women conscripted to be Hitler's food tasters.

Win Uncommon Type

Uncommon Type
by Tom Hanks

Surprising, intelligent, heartwarming, and a must-have for Tom Hanks fans!

Tell I T T M