Reader reviews and comments on Murder on the Eiffel Tower, plus links to write your own review.

Murder on the Eiffel Tower

Beth Hemke Shapiro

There is 1 reader review for Murder on the Eiffel Tower

Brenda (07/28/09)

Couldn't put it down!
This book was everything a book of this genre should be. It was romantic, charming and suspenseful and read at a quick exciting pace! I only wish it had some beautiful sketches to illustrate the story as one of the main characters is an illustrator. I hope they make a good movie from this book- the French would do an excellent job with it, beautifully filmed right there in Paris and the Eiffel Tower with French subtitles!

Discover your next great read here

June
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

I write to add to the beauty that now belongs to me

Y S M B, I'll S Y