Reader reviews and comments on Murder on the Eiffel Tower, plus links to write your own review.

Murder on the Eiffel Tower

Beth Hemke Shapiro

There is 1 reader review for Murder on the Eiffel Tower

Brenda

Couldn't put it down!
This book was everything a book of this genre should be. It was romantic, charming and suspenseful and read at a quick exciting pace! I only wish it had some beautiful sketches to illustrate the story as one of the main characters is an illustrator. I hope they make a good movie from this book- the French would do an excellent job with it, beautifully filmed right there in Paris and the Eiffel Tower with French subtitles!

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers