Reader reviews and comments on My One Hundred Adventures, plus links to write your own review.

My One Hundred Adventures

Jo Perry

There are currently 2 reader reviews for My One Hundred Adventures

L.C.

I DID NOT LIK IT AT ALLLL
I thought this book was a waste of my time. I thought it would be a very delightful book for a book report I had to do for my reading teacher. I WAS MISTAKEN because this book was one of the worst books I have ever read. I thought it was boring, not well written, and a not so good story line. Lastly, I thought this would be a chapter book. ITS NOT!!! It is a book with very boring short stories. I thought this would be something that would be a book I always cherish. I was sadly wrong. If I had to recommended this book to you I would say NOT!!!
Matt

My opinion
Hey, my opinion doesn't really matter, and I do suggest you read it, but I was waiting to get this book, and when I finally read it I was disappointed. Really! You never find out who her father is, or how many REAL adventures she had.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes