Reader reviews and comments on My One Hundred Adventures, plus links to write your own review.

My One Hundred Adventures

Jo Perry

There are currently 2 reader reviews for My One Hundred Adventures

L.C.

I DID NOT LIK IT AT ALLLL
I thought this book was a waste of my time. I thought it would be a very delightful book for a book report I had to do for my reading teacher. I WAS MISTAKEN because this book was one of the worst books I have ever read. I thought it was boring, not well written, and a not so good story line. Lastly, I thought this would be a chapter book. ITS NOT!!! It is a book with very boring short stories. I thought this would be something that would be a book I always cherish. I was sadly wrong. If I had to recommended this book to you I would say NOT!!!
Matt

My opinion
Hey, my opinion doesn't really matter, and I do suggest you read it, but I was waiting to get this book, and when I finally read it I was disappointed. Really! You never find out who her father is, or how many REAL adventures she had.

Join & Save $10!

Discover books that entertain, engage & enlighten. One-year membership: $29

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: One Night Two Souls Went Walking
    One Night Two Souls Went Walking
    by Ellen Cooney
    In One Night Two Souls Went Walking, we follow a young interfaith chaplain as she carries out her ...
  • Book Jacket: Truthtelling
    Truthtelling
    by Lynne Schwartz
    The word "unsayable" can mean something is too vast to be put into words. Alternatively, it can ...
  • Book Jacket: The Book Collectors
    The Book Collectors
    by Delphine Minoui
    About halfway through The Book Collectors, I was disappointed. I came into the book with a ...
  • Book Jacket: Blue Sky Kingdom
    Blue Sky Kingdom
    by Bruce Kirkby
    Who hasn't dreamed of escaping all of the trappings of today's modern life and finding a secluded, ...

The Patron Saint of Pregnant Girls
    by Ursula Hegi

Set on a German island in 1878, perfect for fans of Water for Elephants.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline
Win This Book!
Win Jack

Return to Gilead with Jack, the instant New York Times bestseller

Enter to win Marilynne Robinson's latest novel in her classic series.

I G I O Ear A O T O