Reader reviews and comments on The Fifth Floor, plus links to write your own review.

The Fifth Floor

Allison Stadd

There is 1 reader review for The Fifth Floor

Joe Lake

The Fifth Floor by Michael Harvey
Read straight through in eight hours. Since I know many of the places mentioned in the book, I could relate very rapidly to the plot. Now someone must write, "The Fifth Floor,"--only make it non-fiction.
Joe Lake, Chicago (Bucktown)

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E