MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on December, plus links to write your own review.

December

Jun 2008, 256 pages
    Jul 2009, 256 pages

Sarah Sacha Dollacker

There is 1 reader review for December

Joyce (07/11/08)

Worth reading
I read the book excerpt on BrookBrowse and when I went to my local library, there it was on the new books rack. I was excited to be the first to check it out of the library. I pretty much read this straight through. The story told through the eyes of the daughter is mesmerizing, I even thought about what it would be like being mute myself as a protest against the stress and pressure of life. The ending was a bit predictable but all in all I'd say give a few days of your time, its worth reading.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win The Widow

"Engrossing."
- Stephen King

A loving husband or a heartless killer…She'd know. Wouldn't she?

• Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Terranauts
    The Terranauts
    by T.C. Boyle
    In an increasingly noisy and fractious world, the idea of "getting away from it all" holds ...
    The Gardens of Consolation
    by Parisa Reza
    The Gardens of Consolation introduces 12-year-old Talla, and her 20-year-old husband Sadar, as they ...

H I A H Does