Reader reviews and comments on December, plus links to write your own review.

December by Elizabeth Hartley Winthrop

Jun 2008, 256 pages
    Jul 2009, 256 pages

Sarah Sacha Dollacker

There is 1 reader review for December

Joyce (07/11/08)

Worth reading
I read the book excerpt on BrookBrowse and when I went to my local library, there it was on the new books rack. I was excited to be the first to check it out of the library. I pretty much read this straight through. The story told through the eyes of the daughter is mesmerizing, I even thought about what it would be like being mute myself as a protest against the stress and pressure of life. The ending was a bit predictable but all in all I'd say give a few days of your time, its worth reading.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M