MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The House on Fortune Street, plus links to write your own review.

by Margot Livesey

May 2008, 320 pages
    May 2009, 320 pages

Lesa Holstine

There is 1 reader review for The House on Fortune Street

barbara adair (05/28/09)

The House on Fortune Street
I enjoyed this book so much. There was a lot about it I liked. I had no idea how the story line was going to go. There were intricate plots within plots. I thought Margot Livesey did a great job on this book and I would like to read more of her. I was reading this book at the same time I was reading Julia Glass latest novel "I Can See You Clearly" - This was one occasion while reading several books at one time that I enjoyed both books enormously.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday