Reader reviews and comments on The House on Fortune Street, plus links to write your own review.

The House on Fortune Street

Lesa Holstine

There is 1 reader review for The House on Fortune Street

barbara adair

The House on Fortune Street
I enjoyed this book so much. There was a lot about it I liked. I had no idea how the story line was going to go. There were intricate plots within plots. I thought Margot Livesey did a great job on this book and I would like to read more of her. I was reading this book at the same time I was reading Julia Glass latest novel "I Can See You Clearly" - This was one occasion while reading several books at one time that I enjoyed both books enormously.

• Book Jacket: Hunger