Reader reviews and comments on The House on Fortune Street, plus links to write your own review.

The House on Fortune Street

Lesa Holstine

There is 1 reader review for The House on Fortune Street

barbara adair (05/28/09)

The House on Fortune Street
I enjoyed this book so much. There was a lot about it I liked. I had no idea how the story line was going to go. There were intricate plots within plots. I thought Margot Livesey did a great job on this book and I would like to read more of her. I was reading this book at the same time I was reading Julia Glass latest novel "I Can See You Clearly" - This was one occasion while reading several books at one time that I enjoyed both books enormously.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Y S M B, I'll S Y