Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022

What readers think of A Fraction of the Whole, plus links to write your own review.

A Fraction of the Whole

Amy Reading

There is 1 reader review for A Fraction of the Whole

Vera

Very smart and funny
This book is going on my top ten books of all time. And I have read a lot.

This book is intellectually captivating, a very smart kind of funny, and surprising without being predictable. It truly is a wild and crazy read.

A one point in the middle of the novel, I could not tell where the story was going. But - I was glad that after I put the book down for a few days - that I started reading again. IT WAS WORTH IT.

I would recommend this book to anyone like me who thrills to find a unique and highly creative story that is different - and reaches a higher level of REAL entertainment.

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

Love in the Big City
    by Sang Young Park
    Set in Seoul, South Korea, Love in the Big City is a warm, playful, emotionally rich novel that ...
    Bewilderment
    by Richard Powers
    In 2019, Richard Powers won the Pulitzer Prize for The Overstory, a sprawling novel whose characters...
  • Book Jacket: I'm the Girl
    I'm the Girl
    by Courtney Summers
    YA author Courtney Summers doesn't believe in shielding her teenage readers from the world's darkest...
  • Book Jacket: They're Going to Love You
    They're Going to Love You
    by Meg Howrey

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, a new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

W N, W Not

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Harvard is the storehouse of knowledge because the freshmen bring so much in and the graduates take so little out.