Reader reviews and comments on A Fraction of the Whole, plus links to write your own review.

A Fraction of the Whole

Amy Reading

There is 1 reader review for A Fraction of the Whole

Vera (04/27/08)

Very smart and funny
This book is going on my top ten books of all time. And I have read a lot.

This book is intellectually captivating, a very smart kind of funny, and surprising without being predictable. It truly is a wild and crazy read.

A one point in the middle of the novel, I could not tell where the story was going. But - I was glad that after I put the book down for a few days - that I started reading again. IT WAS WORTH IT.

I would recommend this book to anyone like me who thrills to find a unique and highly creative story that is different - and reaches a higher level of REAL entertainment.

• Book Jacket: The Islamic Enlightenment

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R