Reader reviews and comments on A Fraction of the Whole, plus links to write your own review.

A Fraction of the Whole

Amy Reading

There is 1 reader review for A Fraction of the Whole

Vera

Very smart and funny
This book is going on my top ten books of all time. And I have read a lot.

This book is intellectually captivating, a very smart kind of funny, and surprising without being predictable. It truly is a wild and crazy read.

A one point in the middle of the novel, I could not tell where the story was going. But - I was glad that after I put the book down for a few days - that I started reading again. IT WAS WORTH IT.

I would recommend this book to anyone like me who thrills to find a unique and highly creative story that is different - and reaches a higher level of REAL entertainment.

The Noise of Time
    by Francis Spufford

Win The Library of Light and Shadow

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

The Almost Sisters

A powerful, emotionally resonant novel of the South.

T H Are B T O