MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on A Fraction of the Whole, plus links to write your own review.

A Fraction of the Whole

Amy Reading

There is 1 reader review for A Fraction of the Whole

Vera (04/27/08)

Very smart and funny
This book is going on my top ten books of all time. And I have read a lot.

This book is intellectually captivating, a very smart kind of funny, and surprising without being predictable. It truly is a wild and crazy read.

A one point in the middle of the novel, I could not tell where the story was going. But - I was glad that after I put the book down for a few days - that I started reading again. IT WAS WORTH IT.

I would recommend this book to anyone like me who thrills to find a unique and highly creative story that is different - and reaches a higher level of REAL entertainment.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win The Widow

"Engrossing."
- Stephen King

A loving husband or a heartless killer…She'd know. Wouldn't she?

• Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Terranauts
    The Terranauts
    by T.C. Boyle
    In an increasingly noisy and fractious world, the idea of "getting away from it all" holds ...
    The Gardens of Consolation
    by Parisa Reza
    The Gardens of Consolation introduces 12-year-old Talla, and her 20-year-old husband Sadar, as they ...

H I A H Does