Reader reviews and comments on The London Eye Mystery, plus links to write your own review.

The London Eye Mystery

by Siobhan Dowd

The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd X
The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd

Feb 2008, 336 pages
    May 2009, 336 pages

Jo Perry

There are currently 14 reader reviews for The London Eye Mystery

This book is amazing. I would love to read the whole thing.
The author has done an good job.

The London eye mystery
A great book with a unique ending that I adored. The characters themselves couldn't have been better! Thanks to Ted I know a lot of new facts! I suggest reading this book!

The London Eye Mystery
Do you like a good mystery if yes this is the book for you!
It is exiting and you can not stop reading!
This is the best mystery I have ever read.
You should read!
Boggie B

The london eye mystery
Very page-turning and very compulsive.

awesome book!!!!
I think this book is very good easy to understand very addictive. I just want to read it over and over again! great mystery for kids!

Zacks reveiw
This book is awesome! I read it for a book report (Im in 4th grade)and I will read it again!

the london eye mystery
The book is very good because it is chilling and exciting to read because you don't know what will happen next in the book.
Jen M.

Different is good too
What a great narrator! It's easy to identify with this kid-- trying to manage a stressful situation, trying to connect with people, dealing with being different-- even though if you met him in person you might feel uncomfortable around him. The other kids in the book are all individuals with different traits and motivations, and I felt sympathy for all of them as they try to solve adult problems with only the resources available to children.

In addition, the mystery is a good one. The clues are laid out fairly (no sneaky last-minute guesses) and the conclusion is logical without being too obvious. Good for fifth-grade through eighth-grade, plus for mystery lovers in general.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple