Reader reviews and comments on Winter In Madrid, plus links to write your own review.

Winter In Madrid

Lisa A. Goldstein

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Winter In Madrid

Ross

Fantastic
Best book I've read in years. An absolute must if you like historical fiction.
deris

good book
A good book to read.
P. Hawkins

"Winter in Madrid" and the Shardlake Series
Mr. Sansom has the potential to be a great writer, but falls short of that goal. Any author that overuses words or phrases leave something bitter in his or her writings. In fact, throughout the four Shardlake series, I began to count the very numerous times he used "shivered" and "shuddered". He then carried that into his "Winter in Madrid". I wondered if he would.
J. CRESSMAN

Winter in Madrid
A grey, cheerless,morbid tale of Spain's dreary civil war, written, I suspect by an author quite lacking in faith, hope or positive outlook. One might gather, by his writing, that Sansome, is an unhappy Left-winger--Too bad. Not, in a book that you can't put down. In fact, a book better not to have picked up at all.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes