Reader reviews and comments on If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period, plus links to write your own review.

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period

Jo Perry

There are currently 10 reader reviews for If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period

starzeynita (06/13/09)

awesome
This book is so cool. I finished it in about a week because it is so good I could not put it down. It has a cool twist that you did not see coming. It is about a girl named Kirsten and a boy at school named Walk (really Walker) and their lives. I read it for a summer reading project. Probably the best project you could ever do. SO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE T.V. AND READ IF A TREE FALLS AT LUNCH PERIOD.
An- (05/12/08)

How Good is this Book?
This book is great it is funny, and exciting. You should read this book it is great for middle schoolers. Trust me you will love this book once you get into reading it, you won't want to put the book down once you have start to read it. You will feel like you are a character in the book. I had to read this book for an assignment in class. Trust me READ THIS BOOK!

One Month Free Membership