Reader reviews and comments on If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period, plus links to write your own review.

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period

Jo Perry

There are currently 10 reader reviews for If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period

starzeynita (06/13/09)

awesome
This book is so cool. I finished it in about a week because it is so good I could not put it down. It has a cool twist that you did not see coming. It is about a girl named Kirsten and a boy at school named Walk (really Walker) and their lives. I read it for a summer reading project. Probably the best project you could ever do. SO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE T.V. AND READ IF A TREE FALLS AT LUNCH PERIOD.
An- (05/12/08)

How Good is this Book?
This book is great it is funny, and exciting. You should read this book it is great for middle schoolers. Trust me you will love this book once you get into reading it, you won't want to put the book down once you have start to read it. You will feel like you are a character in the book. I had to read this book for an assignment in class. Trust me READ THIS BOOK!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins

Y S M B, I'll S Y