Reader reviews and comments on If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period, plus links to write your own review.

by Gennifer Choldenko

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period by Gennifer Choldenko

Sep 2007, 224 pages
    Apr 2009, 224 pages

Jo Perry

There are currently 10 reader reviews for If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period

all right book judgement (11/12/13)

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period
It was great, but then the ending was terrible.
~no name (01/22/13)

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period
Really interesting. I love this book; it had great detail, and I love how the characters were different and the "twist" in the "end".
GG (08/18/11)

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period
I love this book very much. There is a lot of drama!
bobbi heckel (01/16/11)

if a tree falls at lunch period
I really like this book. The book had the details and I heard about what Kirstens life was like because my sister is the exact same way.
Emister (11/24/10)

If a tree falls at lunch period
Well... It was an FANTASTIC book. Once I started reading this book I just couldn't put it down. it was full of what an average teenager might go through in life. I think that once people start reading this author's books that they will not be able to stop once they have started.
Morgan (09/14/10)

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period
Well..I LOVED this book!!! i think it really teaches you a lesson on who your friends are and who they aren't! It's a great book for summer reading! Gennifer Choldenko is one of my favorite authors now! Her book really touched my heart! It made me think who is my friend or not..and that the color of our skin has nothing to do with how smart or nice we are! READ THIS BOOK!
BookObsessedGirly (07/20/10)

GOOD
This book was great. I had to read it for a school assignment, but once i started it I couldn't put it down. I finish the book in two days and I think that Choldenko really captured how a preteen thinks and feels. I am an African American going to a predominately white private school so I completely relate to the character Walk.
RIPPY (01/20/10)

Alright
This book was great at the beginning, but as it got closer to the resolution it was falling apart.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us

K Your F C