Reader reviews and comments on If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period, plus links to write your own review.

by Gennifer Choldenko

Jo Perry

There are currently 10 reader reviews for If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period

~no name

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period
Really interesting. I love this book; it had great detail, and I love how the characters were different and the "twist" in the "end".
GG

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period
I love this book very much. There is a lot of drama!
bobbi heckel

if a tree falls at lunch period
I really like this book. The book had the details and I heard about what Kirstens life was like because my sister is the exact same way.
Emister

If a tree falls at lunch period
Well... It was an FANTASTIC book. Once I started reading this book I just couldn't put it down. it was full of what an average teenager might go through in life. I think that once people start reading this author's books that they will not be able to stop once they have started.
Morgan

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period
Well..I LOVED this book!!! i think it really teaches you a lesson on who your friends are and who they aren't! It's a great book for summer reading! Gennifer Choldenko is one of my favorite authors now! Her book really touched my heart! It made me think who is my friend or not..and that the color of our skin has nothing to do with how smart or nice we are! READ THIS BOOK!
starzeynita

awesome
This book is so cool. I finished it in about a week because it is so good I could not put it down. It has a cool twist that you did not see coming. It is about a girl named Kirsten and a boy at school named Walk (really Walker) and their lives. I read it for a summer reading project. Probably the best project you could ever do. SO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE T.V. AND READ IF A TREE FALLS AT LUNCH PERIOD.
all right book judgement

If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period
It was great, but then the ending was terrible.
BookObsessedGirly

GOOD
This book was great. I had to read it for a school assignment, but once i started it I couldn't put it down. I finish the book in two days and I think that Choldenko really captured how a preteen thinks and feels. I am an African American going to a predominately white private school so I completely relate to the character Walk.

• Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund