Reader reviews and comments on Taken, plus links to write your own review.

by Edward Bloor

Taken by Edward Bloor X
Taken by Edward Bloor

Oct 2007, 272 pages
    Dec 2009, 256 pages

Jo Perry

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Taken

loved it !!!!!!
This was an awesome book about a girl that gets kidnapped and fights her way through that keeps you you on the edge of your seat. It took me 2 days to read the book. I literally stayed up all night reading this. I definitely recommend this to any middle school readers.

I think this book is teeth clenching and that it is a book that you will not know what will happen next. I love it!

Loved it
I actually really enjoyed this book. Normally I don't like my summer reading books but this kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting more. Thumbs up from me! :)

This book is about the kidnapping of a girl. Find out who kidnaps her, and how shocking it is!

Great Book
The book Taken by Edward Bloor was great and had a jaw dropping twist at the end. It's good for middle school readers, and had me at the edge of my seat while i was reading it. Bloor got down on this book.

This book was okay with the twists and turns but I would really recommend this book to Middle School readers.

Best book ever!
I absolutely loved the book Taken, by Edward Bloor. I read it like 5 or 6 times! i loved Charity and the ending totally made me fall off my seat. Edward Bloor, You ARE AMAZING!!!

Don't understand how can this book be on a school list if it has sexual content.

• Book Jacket: Women & Power