Reader reviews and comments on Gentlemen of the Road, plus links to write your own review.

Gentlemen of the Road

Sep 2008, 224 pages

Amy Reading

There is 1 reader review for Gentlemen of the Road

Jeanne W

Can it be good if I didn't like it?
Well-written, unusual theme, humor, engaging characters but it did nothing for me. I think there's a core audience for this type of book but it's not me. It might appeal to short-story enthusiasts as each chapter seems to be a story unto itself. If you like ancient history and/or swashbuckling adventure you will probably like this book.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes