Reader reviews and comments on Gentlemen of the Road, plus links to write your own review.

Gentlemen of the Road

Sep 2008, 224 pages

Amy Reading

There is 1 reader review for Gentlemen of the Road

Jeanne W (10/11/08)

Can it be good if I didn't like it?
Well-written, unusual theme, humor, engaging characters but it did nothing for me. I think there's a core audience for this type of book but it's not me. It might appeal to short-story enthusiasts as each chapter seems to be a story unto itself. If you like ancient history and/or swashbuckling adventure you will probably like this book.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone

O My D B