Reader reviews and comments on Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips), plus links to write your own review.

Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips)

by Richard Lourie

Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips) by Richard Lourie X
Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips) by Richard Lourie

Aug 2007, 192 pages
    Oct 2008, 192 pages

There is 1 reader review for Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips)

Andrew

A Hatred for Tulips: Thumbs Up!
If you are interested in WW2 and you enjoy interesting books this is the one for you. From the get go the book grabs you and takes you on a journey before, during, and after WW2. There isn't one boring moment in this book. I would highly suggest this book to anyone.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Transcendent Kingdom
    Transcendent Kingdom
    by Yaa Gyasi
    Yaa Gyasi's (pronounced "yah jessie") Transcendent Kingdom is, among other things, a meditation on ...
  • Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...
  • Book Jacket: The Standardization of Demoralization Procedures
    The Standardization of Demoralization Procedures
    by Jennifer Hofmann
    The title of Jennifer Hofmann's perceptive debut novel with its bureaucratese strongly suggests a ...
  • Book Jacket: His Only Wife
    His Only Wife
    by Peace Adzo Medie
    21-year-old Afi is a talented Ghanaian seamstress eager to study fashion design, but her life is ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

Find Me
by André Aciman

The author of the worldwide bestseller Call Me by Your Name revisits its complex and beguiling characters.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C