Reader reviews and comments on Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips), plus links to write your own review.

Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips)

by Richard Lourie

Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips) by Richard Lourie X
Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips) by Richard Lourie

Aug 2007, 192 pages
    Oct 2008, 192 pages

There is 1 reader review for Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips)

Andrew

A Hatred for Tulips: Thumbs Up!
If you are interested in WW2 and you enjoy interesting books this is the one for you. From the get go the book grabs you and takes you on a journey before, during, and after WW2. There isn't one boring moment in this book. I would highly suggest this book to anyone.

Driving Miss Norma

by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E