Reader reviews and comments on Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips), plus links to write your own review.

Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips)

by Richard Lourie

Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips) by Richard Lourie X
Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips) by Richard Lourie

Aug 2007, 192 pages
    Oct 2008, 192 pages

There is 1 reader review for Joop: A Novel of Anne Frank (A Hatred for Tulips)

Andrew

A Hatred for Tulips: Thumbs Up!
If you are interested in WW2 and you enjoy interesting books this is the one for you. From the get go the book grabs you and takes you on a journey before, during, and after WW2. There isn't one boring moment in this book. I would highly suggest this book to anyone.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes