Reader reviews and comments on Down River, plus links to write your own review.

Down River

Vy Armour

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Down River

Elizabeth

Suspensful
Mystery, Suspense, Murder.....loved this book....lots of surprises at the end. :)

Adam Chase returns to North Carolina after five years and his acquittal of murder.

Little does he know that his troubles haven't disappeared and the mysteries of family members and friends is overwhelming.

He finds things out that he never knew...most of them not good. The characters pull you in and make you want to keep reading to find out what makes them "tick," what they are about, and what they are experiencing.

Excellent writing...I want to read more of his books.
Lynn

Great read!!
I loved this book. I couldn't wait to read it after enjoying John Hart's first book, "The King of Lies" so much. I read lots of mysteries, and I rarely am still stumped before the story is revealed. Both of these books kept me in suspense and reading late into the night. I can't wait until the next book comes out. John Hart is going to be a great mystery writer.
Grace

Down River - Audio CD
Scott Sowers' superb narration makes John Hart's skillful plot, loaded with complex characters, come alive in this not-to-be-missed novel.

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

They say that in the end truth will triumph, but it's a lie.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S