Reader reviews and comments on Life Strategies, plus links to write your own review.

Life Strategies

Jan 2000, 255 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Life Strategies

nancy

Life strategies
Bravo Dr. Phil! Your book is second to my bible. Very practical to apply and highly effective in results. Amazing coz I can't imagine the pleasure I'm experiencing now as a consequence to the proper use of your 10 principles in life strategies.
Saraswathi Sripada

Wonderful !!!! This book is only small to see,but this has really made a life lasting impact on me.The laws are so simple,and real that you cant afford to ignore them.A must read for all.
Kristinak

Kudos to Dr. Phil for a truly engaging first book.He really makes you want to "git off yur butt".Plain spoken advice with a sure fire plan.
Debbie Holbrook

I WENT TO THE BOOK STORE TO BYE SELF MATTERS AND NOTICED THIS ONE NEXT TO IT SO I PICKED IT UP AND READ THE BACK AND DECIDED THIS MIGHT BE JUST WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR AND BOY WAS IT EVER, I WAS AT MY WITTS END AND AFTER READING THIS BOOK I FEEL LIKE I'M CURED OF MY OWN SELF TORTURE . I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS BOOK IT HAS GIVEN ME THE TOOLS I NEEDED TO DEAL WITH THE WORLD MYSELF AND FAMILY. I LOVE YOU DR. PHILL
Miosey

this book gave me the edge i so long desired for. after the torture of being psychologically controlled by irena. i learned the life laws and began to plan a stratagy to get back at her. i followed the laws and to plan a life of pleasure and proundness. this book not only motivates the mind but also gives you the confidence you need to succed. this book can easily give you results only if you choice to read. if not than consider yourself living a life full of trail and error. the only person you're fooling is you so get real and start acknowledging the ten life laws.
Anonymous

David Boling
I don't usually buy self-help books, but this one is different. Take the time to work through ALL the exercises, it's worth the investment. This one has real staying power!

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Comedown