Reader reviews and comments on De Niro's Game, plus links to write your own review.

De Niro's Game

by Rawi Hage

De Niro's Game by Rawi Hage X
De Niro's Game by Rawi Hage

Aug 2007, 256 pages
    Aug 2008, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for De Niro's Game

Amanda

A glimpse of another world
Excellent read recommended to me by one of my children. I hadn't heard of this author before and was very impressed at the way he sliced open a world that most of us have no real clue about. The main character was fascinating, especially with regard to the relationships he had with the other people in the book. Was he naive, or very clever or perhaps just a survivalist given the conditions he grew up in? Read it and see what you think then look for his latest novel 'Cockroach' available in print in Canada but not in the U.S. yet.

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!