Reader reviews and comments on De Niro's Game, plus links to write your own review.

De Niro's Game

by Rawi Hage

De Niro's Game by Rawi Hage

Aug 2007, 256 pages
    Aug 2008, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for De Niro's Game

Amanda (10/29/08)

A glimpse of another world
Excellent read recommended to me by one of my children. I hadn't heard of this author before and was very impressed at the way he sliced open a world that most of us have no real clue about. The main character was fascinating, especially with regard to the relationships he had with the other people in the book. Was he naive, or very clever or perhaps just a survivalist given the conditions he grew up in? Read it and see what you think then look for his latest novel 'Cockroach' available in print in Canada but not in the U.S. yet.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

O My D B