Reader reviews and comments on Agent Zigzag, plus links to write your own review.

Agent Zigzag

Aug 2008, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Agent Zigzag

Lynn (11/09/08)

Very interesting read
Could this have been the original inspiration for James Bond? Maybe, but not probable. However, Eddie Chapman is someone you admire for his incredible bravery and pull for throughout the book, but wouldn't trust with your personal possessions. I have always wondered how countries recruited spys and double spys during wars and other internal crises. The book is very well researched and fascinating. Some of this information is only recently discovered. I have never heard these World War II stories.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M