Reader reviews and comments on The Reluctant Fundamentalist, plus links to write your own review.

The Reluctant Fundamentalist

by Mohsin Hamid

The Reluctant Fundamentalist

Apr 2007, 192 pages
    Apr 2008, 192 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Reluctant Fundamentalist

Power Reviewer Lynn (04/28/08)

Don't let the title turn you off
The main character, Changez, was very likable and at the same time able to subtly point out the biases that American's have regarding the Mideastern culture and people. It has made me think hard about how my assumptions are not always backed up by facts. I am very glad I read this book.
Debi (01/08/08)

Read this book!
Absolutely amazing. This is one of those books that will have a permanent place on my bookshelf. It is a wonderful journey of self-discovery and an extremely subtle journey of suspense. Don't let the title put you off. Read this.

• Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    The Guineveres
    by Sarah Domet

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P