Reader reviews and comments on The Reluctant Fundamentalist, plus links to write your own review.

The Reluctant Fundamentalist

by Mohsin Hamid

The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid

Apr 2007, 192 pages
    Apr 2008, 192 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Reluctant Fundamentalist

Lynn

Don't let the title turn you off
The main character, Changez, was very likable and at the same time able to subtly point out the biases that American's have regarding the Mideastern culture and people. It has made me think hard about how my assumptions are not always backed up by facts. I am very glad I read this book.
Debi

Read this book!
Absolutely amazing. This is one of those books that will have a permanent place on my bookshelf. It is a wonderful journey of self-discovery and an extremely subtle journey of suspense. Don't let the title put you off. Read this.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers