Reader reviews and comments on The Reluctant Fundamentalist, plus links to write your own review.

The Reluctant Fundamentalist

by Mohsin Hamid

The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid

Apr 2007, 192 pages
    Apr 2008, 192 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Reluctant Fundamentalist

Lynn (04/28/08)

Don't let the title turn you off
The main character, Changez, was very likable and at the same time able to subtly point out the biases that American's have regarding the Mideastern culture and people. It has made me think hard about how my assumptions are not always backed up by facts. I am very glad I read this book.
Debi (01/08/08)

Read this book!
Absolutely amazing. This is one of those books that will have a permanent place on my bookshelf. It is a wonderful journey of self-discovery and an extremely subtle journey of suspense. Don't let the title put you off. Read this.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it.

O My D B