What readers think of Warm Springs, plus links to write your own review.

Warm Springs

Jun 2008, 240 pages

There is 1 reader review for Warm Springs

Nancy

More than I expected
I am being drawn into this wonderful memoir page by page, thought by thought. It's a treasure of a story, about so much more than polio! Susan Richards Shreve is new to me as an author, but I know I will be reading more of her books.

Poliomyelitis

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...
  • Book Jacket: All the Lonely People
    All the Lonely People
    by Mike Gayle
    Mike Gayle's charming novel All the Lonely People introduces us to Hubert Bird, an 82-year-old ...
  • Book Jacket: Perish
    Perish
    by LaToya Watkins
    It's a commonly cited fact that many perpetrators of sexual abuse, particularly men, are victims of ...

The Ways We Hide
by Kristina McMorris

Members Recommend

Natural History
    by Andrea Barrett

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

Book Club Giveaway!