Reader reviews and comments on Bad Luck and Trouble, plus links to write your own review.

Bad Luck and Trouble

Mar 2008, 512 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Bad Luck and Trouble

Lynn

Jack Reacher at his Best
I have read several Jack Reacher books and think they just get better and better. Maybe it is because Lee Child does such a good job of of building the character of Jack Reacher into someone you want to know more and more about. The suspense was constant and the pace of the book was very good.
D. E. Hill

Lee Child just keeps getting better
With every new Jack Reacher novel, the suspense and characterization grows. Lee Child had me hooked with the very first Reacher novel, and he hasn't let me down yet.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes