MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Bad Luck and Trouble, plus links to write your own review.

Bad Luck and Trouble

Mar 2008, 512 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Bad Luck and Trouble

Lynn

Jack Reacher at his Best
I have read several Jack Reacher books and think they just get better and better. Maybe it is because Lee Child does such a good job of of building the character of Jack Reacher into someone you want to know more and more about. The suspense was constant and the pace of the book was very good.
D. E. Hill

Lee Child just keeps getting better
With every new Jack Reacher novel, the suspense and characterization grows. Lee Child had me hooked with the very first Reacher novel, and he hasn't let me down yet.

• Book Jacket: A Dredging in Swann
    A Dredging in Swann
    by Tim Garvin
    A Dredging in Swann, set in fictional Swann County, North Carolina, centers around fresh-out-of-the-...
  • Book Jacket: The Black Cathedral
    The Black Cathedral
    by Marcial Gala
    Marcial Gala's The Black Cathedral, translated from the Spanish by Anna Kushner, is narrated through...
  • Book Jacket: When We Were Vikings
    When We Were Vikings
    by Andrew David MacDonald
    In When We Were Vikings by Andrew David MacDonald, readers are first introduced to Zelda on her ...
  • Book Jacket: How to Build a Heart
    How to Build a Heart
    by Maria Padian
    Maria Padian is well-known for her motif of exploring teen reactions to social issues. Her novel ...

The Girl in White Gloves
    by Kerri Maher

A fascinating and deeply researched novel of the extraordinary Grace Kelly.

The Sun Down Motel
    by Simone St. James

The chilling new novel from the national bestselling and award-winning author of The Broken Girls.

Remembrance
by Rita Woods

A breakout debut with modern resonance, perfect for fans of The Underground Railroad and Orphan Train.

Win The Lost Family

The Lost Family
by Libby Copeland

A deeply reported look at the rise of home genetic testing and the seismic shock it has had on individual lives.

A F I Need I A F I