Reader reviews and comments on Eagle Strike, plus links to write your own review.

Eagle Strike

Feb 2006, 352 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Eagle Strike

Phoenix

Awesomest book EVER
Alex Rider books are awesome, I've already finished the whole series, but rereading only makes it better. You should TOTALLY read it!!!
Sid

Eagle Strike
Alex Rider is undoubtedly one of the most suspenseful and thrilling series ever. Eagle Strike indeed lived up to that reputation.
Harry Curtiss

Awesome
This is the best book I have ever read in my life! Read it!
Horowitz guy

AWESOME!!!!!!
This is a series of the best books in the world. I read all of them in just two weeks and loved 'em all. READ THEM!!:)
Jamie saunders

WOW
I started the Alex rider collection in April 2007 as a bit of fun and that was Stormbreaker I enjoyed it and by coincidence my little brother happened to have the second one (Point Blank) so I finished the first one and started the second and my parents realised that I was reading more than I usually did (before I started the Alex Rider collection I didn't really read much) so my mum said why not go and see if the other ones were in the shops so I went and looked and I bought another two: Skeleton Key and Arkangel so I quickly finished the second and went straight into the third and I really liked it also .Im currently in my English class on page 73 of Scorpia and it looks really good.....bye bye.

• Book Jacket: The World Doesn't Require You
    The World Doesn't Require You
    by Rion Amilcar Scott
    You can't move for young authors being marketed as "unique," "bold" and "visionary" these days. So ...
  • Book Jacket: The Long Call
    The Long Call
    by Ann Cleeves
    Penning a great murder mystery seems like it would be particularly challenging. The story often fits...
  • Book Jacket: The Liar
    The Liar
    by Ayelet Gundar-Goshen
    The Liar is a book that will make its readers uncomfortable by design; set in modern-day Israel, it ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dutch House
    The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

There are a few times in life when you leap up and the past that you'd been standing on falls away ...

Motherhood So White
    by Nefertiti Austin

A heartwarming memoir of motherhood and adoption told through an African American lens.

The Shadow King
    by Maaza Mengiste

"A brilliant novel, lyrically lifting history towards myth. It's also compulsively readable."
    —Salman Rushdie

Win The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

An enchanting story for fans of The Little Paris Bookshop and The Elegance of the Hedgehog.

L, Damn L, A S