Reader reviews and comments on Boomsday, plus links to write your own review.

Boomsday

by Christopher Buckley

Boomsday by Christopher Buckley

Apr 2007, 336 pages
    May 2008, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for Boomsday

Breanna Farrell (05/17/11)

judge a book by its cover :))
Many say "Don't judge a book by its cover", but when I was wandering through the aisles of the library and saw this brightly covered book I thought to myself " I can read this.". Now I'm not an avid reader, I don't read a lot or of freedom of will, I only read when forced to... and my teacher gave me a project to do so I grabbed this book. From the moment I opened it and started reading I knew I was gonna love it. It was amusing and never bored me, I could picture every scene in my head and felt myself getting excited for what could happen next. I even made a great collage project for it and got more than a 100. This book was great and I love Christopher Buckey's work :))

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Beware the man of one book

Y S M B, I'll S Y