Reader reviews and comments on The Higher Power of Lucky, plus links to write your own review.

The Higher Power of Lucky

by Susan Patron

The Higher Power of Lucky by Susan Patron

Nov 2006, 144 pages
    Jan 2009, 144 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Higher Power of Lucky

Myra C Sartana age 12 (05/20/08)

HP
I love the book. I just couldn't put it down. I read it 7 times already. The story was great and it deserved the Newbury Medal.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

K Your F C